The first monument of the season"La Primavera” Milan - San Remo is one of the oldest bicycle races in the world and, with a 293 km long route, the longest race on the World Tour program. To the Milan - San Remo race, which will be on the program on Saturday, March 18, 2023, we are going with the fan group "Pogifriends", where we will make the famous cycling climb Cypress and Poggio met right from the bike, and then cheered loudly along the race route for the last few kilometers for Slovenian cyclists, especially for Tadej Pogačar.
If you are an enthusiastic cyclist and fan at the same time and would like to experience the cycling atmosphere at spring classics La Primavera under the guidance of the experienced coaches of the Pogi Team UAE Generali team (the team will be led by Tadej's first coach Miha Koncilija), then register quickly for a unique cycling experience, as the number of free places is limited.
Applications are collected at firstname.lastname@example.org, more information (Miha Koncilija 051-666-707)
- 7:00 a.m. - assembly at the P+R Long Bridge parking lot and loading the equipment into the van
- 7:30 a.m. - departure and drive to San Remo (8 hours drive with two stops)
- 15:30 – expected arrival and accommodation at the cycling hotel SanRemo Bike hotel
- 16.00 - short cycling training
- 19:00 – scheduled dinner; After dinner, visit the city of San Remo
- 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. – breakfast
- 10:00 a.m. – cycling training along the Milan-San Remo race route (Cipresa, Poggio)
- 14.00 – watching the match and cheering
- 17.00 - return home
- 0.00 – 1.00 expected arrival at the P+R Long Bridge parking lot
The price of the program is 270 EUR/person and includes
- transportation to San Remo and back,
- accommodation in two-room beds with half board in the cycling hotel SanRemo Bike hotel,
- guided cycling tour, watching the race in an attractive place,
- "Pogifriends" fan gift from the fan club.
Mandatory equipment: special gear, cycling equipment and love for cycling;)